Curried Chickpea & Avocado Wrap
Curried Chickpea & Avocado Wraps
makes 2 servings
1 cup chickpeas
1 ripe avocado
1 tsp. curry powder
Juice from 1/2 lemon
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Sea salt and pepper to taste
4 large fresh radicchio or collard leaves
1. Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pat with a paper towel to dry slightly.
2. Add chickpeas and avocado to a medium bowl. With a fork, smash together until you have a nice, chunky texture.
3. Add curry powder, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together.
4. Fold in cranberries and chopped walnuts.
5. Add mixture to radicchio or collard leaves and wrap it up!